Sunday, April 24, 2011

About the Pretend-Chef

Hello non-existent readers,

I am Amy. I have begun cooking/baking so much that I decided I would share my kitchen adventures. Most of these recipes are taken from others. I will broadly read recipes and take bits & pieces from them for my own. More often than not, I do not use measuring cups - I go by taste, and if it tastes bad - I throw it out and start over.

Want to know more about me personally? I'm a 23 year old who works in an office all day dealing with solar energy installation, engineering, and construction management. When I get home, cooking is the most relaxing thing I can think of doing most days. There is no better way to relieve a days stress, make others smile, and feel like an artist.

So, join me on my adventure of pretending I know what I'm doing and hopefully we can learn from each other, as well as have some fun (safely of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment