Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb

Yet again, another evening - another opportunity to grill some meat!

On tonights menu: lamb.

To start, I needed a vegetable. Originally I wanted to make a salad, but my organic lettuce went bad as did my mushrooms. All I had left in my veggie stash was carrots, celery, and tofu. So, I decided to experiment. Cut all of them up and threw them in a wok - salt, pepper, and some garlic.

Cover it to let the steam penetrate the vegetables to soften them. And you have yourself a vegetable to go with your meat.



As for the lamb, some salt & pepper & some parsley - throw it on the grill with some cleaned potatoes in aluminum foil. Medium heat - Once you see the stripes stain your lamb, flip. Then keep them off the heat but in the grill for warmth and move your potatoes to the bottom level to finish cooking.



And, (this might become habit because I find myself thinking in French more often) - VOILA! C'eat fini. Bon Appetit. Amusez-vous!

No comments:

Post a Comment